Wildhorse Ranch Rescue Volunteer Information
Our "Upcoming Events" link shows the dates/times for the New Volunteer Orientation schedule . All Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Orientation Meetings take place at the ranch.
11811 S. Lindsay Road Gilbert, AZ 85296
East side of Lindsay Rd, between Elliot and Warner
Meet at the patio.
Please do not show up at the ranch without an appointment as we are not staffed 24/7.
We have many volunteer opportunities.
All attendees are advised to wear closed toe shoes or boots.
No flip flops or shoes that do not protect your entire foot.
Volunteers offer invaluable support to WHRR. They work with horses, kitties, visitors and staff, independently and in groups, on weekdays and weekends. They serve a vital role in horse rehabilitation, help with education, community outreach activities, and have fun!
Why Volunteer at Wildhorse Ranch Rescue?
- To help horses and cats in need.
- To help make a difference.
- To enjoy the companionship of others.
- To meet others who share similar interests.
- To expand your knowledge of horses and horse care.
- To enhance your skills and build your resume.
- To be a leader in your community working to prevent neglect and abuse of horses.
- Because you love animals.
- Because you have free time.
- Because you have knowledge and talents to share.
- Because you want to be the best mucker there ever was!
We hope you will join us!
For additional information on Volunteering, send an email to Volunteermgr@whrr.org
Current Feed Team, please click here to enter the Feed Team page.
Sign up for
email News & Events
Mailing Address: PO Box 3080 Gilbert, AZ 85299-3080
Physical Address: 11811 S Lindsay Road Gilbert, AZ 85296
Phone: (866) 926-8007 firstname.lastname@example.org