Volunteer Opportunities ~ New Volunteers Current Volunteers Please Scroll Down
- Equine Feed Team - Wildhorse in Gilbert* (WHQ)
- Equine Feed Team - Wildhorse at Pixie's Playground in San Tan Valley (W@PP)*
- Herd Health Team - Wildhorse HQ Gilbert*
- Herd Health Team - Wildhorse at Pixie's Playground in San Tan Valley*
- Kitty City Care Team is at WHQ Gilbert, AZ
- Kitty City Health Team is at WHQ Gilbert, AZ*
- Construction Team* and Grounds Maintenance Team - needed at both WHQ and W@PP
- Sir Gray Dog Care Team
- Welcome Cottage - WHQ
- Water for Horses Program - Gray Mountain Northern AZ/Navajo Nation
*Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. However, we do have volunteer opportunities for High School Honors Students, FFA Groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Eagle Scouts that are separate from those listed above. For more information, please email our Volunteer Managers below.
If you are interested in volunteering, here are the steps:
- Fill out the online New Volunteer Application
- Attend one of the New Volunteer Orientations
- Click here to find a date. You do not have to RSVP. Just attend an orientation that fits your schedule. Note: All New Volunteer Orientations are held at WHQ in Gilbert, AZ even if you plan to volunteer at our Foster Facility in San Tan Valley, AZ.
- For any questions, please email our Volunteer Managers
- Esperanza email@example.com
- Cian (pronounced Key-Inn) firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call (480) 503-5497
Orientations are being held at the following locations. Check our Upcoming Events for Dates and Times
WHQ - Wildhorse Ranch Rescue Headquarters - Gilbert, AZ
W@PP - Wildhorse at Pixie's Playground Certified Foster Facility in San Tan Valley, AZ
Wildhorse at Gray Mountain - Orientation is held in Flagstaff, AZ.
W66 - Wildhorse Ranch Rescue 100 acres on Old Route 66 in Ash Fork, AZ - We will be creating volunteer opportunities at this location in the future.
Please do not show up at the ranch during a non-orientation time unless you have a pre-scheduled appointment as we are not staffed 24/7 for visits from the public. We provide care for a lot of animals and that takes up most of our day.
Fill Out Your Volunteer Application HERE
Click Here to Sign Into VicNet, our Volunteer Portal
Short Video on How to Use VicNet